Sarah Tufano is a Certified Educator of Infant Massage (CEIM) by the International Association of Infant Massage in Sweden. Sarah is very passionate about the need to love children unconditionally and to give
them the tools they need to be happy in the world. The most important
of these tools, she believes, is the knowledge that they are deserving of love. Touch is a key ingredient to showing our children that we love
them and giving them the confidence to know that they are worthy of love. Sarah’s Infant Massage classes are fun-filled ways for caregivers to bond with their babies through touch. Parents learn easy-to-do strokes that are beneficial to their baby’s development. Caregivers can feel comfortable knowing that contact with the child remains exclusive to them; Sarah demonstrates the strokes on a baby doll so that caregivers can practice the strokes directly on their own babies.
Click here to read what caregivers are saying about Sarah's infant massage classes!
Clinical research has found that infant massage has significant benefits. Some of these benefits include:
• Soothes gastrointestinal pain and discomfort such as gas, constipation, and cramps
• Helps promote regular sleep/wake cycles
• Promotes a healthy, secure parent/baby bond
• Stimulates the release of anti-stress hormones that are beneficial for both babies and caregivers alike
• Promotes physiological and neurological development
• Facilitates the development of verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Increases confidence in parenting